About the Project
Use this section to describe the motivation behind the project; the problem it solves or the opportunity it tries to take advantage of.
Include such topics as:
- How did the project come about? Does the project build on previous cooperation projects?
- What change does the project intend to make? What NPA specific challenge or opportunity does it address?
- How will the project achieve the intended result? Please refer to the benefits of transnational cooperation.
- What is unique/innovative about the project?
- Who are the intended end users of the project outputs?
If desired, you can make sub pages in the section About the Project.
Please write the text in a style that non-experts can understand. It is a good idea to make this text timeless, so it does not need to be updated frequently.